Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I am getting lazy

Takes too long to illustrate these blogs.  A few people out of the few people that know about it asked if I started it because I was bored. After I was asked that, I paused to think about it (both times) and then thought definitively -- NO!! because I do not have the luxury to be bored. I just had to think about it because my brain is now slow. I take 4.5 times as long (arbitrary figure) to process and respond to things than a year ago.

Anyway our poor baby bot's hair (or lack there of) is a continual cause of concern for her dad. The other day he looked at her and said, "She needs some Rogaine!" and called her "Prince William".
Baby bot, meanwhile sat there with her budding new front teeth thinking about how much she loves plastic bags of all shapes and sizes but hates any type of lotion touching any part of her body, especially her face. Girl obviously doesn't know what's good for her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging!! I want to know what's going on with Baby Bot and family. I've really been meaning to start up again even though I do not have a Baby Bex in my life yet. Tumblr website stays open on my computer and I look at the site on a daily basis trying to think of a name for my account... I got nothing!

    ReplyDelete